After going through the tons of cosmetics and beauty products I have, I came across some of these bottles of perfume I forgot how much I loved. Each one smells so fresh and different, yet still provided the best memories. In most cases I often opt for an Eau de Parfum over an Eau de Toilette. The reason being, Eau de Parfum lasts a lot longer due to its concentrated formula.
- Miss Dior Eau de Parfum by Dior
- Lola Eau de Parfum by Marc Jacobs
- Very Hollywood Eau de Parfum by Michael Kors
- Dot Eau de Parfum by Marc Jacobs
- Bobbi’s Party Eau de Parfum by Bobbi Brown
- Daisy Eau de Parfum by Marc Jacobs